Re: Re: [Harp-L] vocalism

We all come to our art from different places.  I played a horn, and I can
sing.  I also play guitar, and several other instruments.

I grew up in a house that regularly had (jazz) band musicians hanging around
and I got alot of real-life tips as a kid that created a musical place for
me to come - from -

As a horn player, I can relate harp playing to horn playing.  As a solo
singer, and also as a member of a choir, I can relate these roles to the
instrument also.

Whatever gifts you bring to the party, welcome.  Just don't be afraid to
give it up.

PEACE
Scott
Believe in Magic!