[Harp-L] Garply hard drive

Some of you may remember the old garply.com harp-l archive hard drive.  We
had a failure of the drive but were able to ultimately recover the data.
The drive is a Microplis model 1991 full height drive.  I am very tired of
looking at it boxed on my living room floor.  I am going to offer it up on
Craig's list but before I do I will say that if anyone has a need for a
1991 drop me a line.  Ultimately I think I'll end up disassembing it into
its component pieces but on the off chance anyone needs one I'm letting
you know, I have one.  fjm harp-l-listowner