[Harp-L] Tagging a blues harp mp3 collection

Hi Harp-l-ers,

I have been a lurker on this wonderful list for a while and this is probably
my second or third post. I have been playing blues harp seriously for around
4 years, and in that time, my collection of harp albums have increased
substantially.

This winter break, I would like to tag my ever-increasing blues harp mp3
collection in a manner that I (or any other harp player) could quickly look
up tunes based on position, key, tempo etc.

I was wondering if the folks on this list might have any suggestions for
additional tagging categories, tag values etc. Something along the lines of
the following for each song:

Key(s):
Position(s):
Tempo: Slow, Mid, Fast
Arrangement: 12 bar, 8 bar, Boogie, Hoochie Coochie, ...
Groove: Shuffle, Rhumba, ...
Other Keywords: Instrumental, Acoustic

Since this will be a tedious process, I would like to start with a resonable
set of tags so that I don't have to redo the entire library for any obvious
category that I might have left out.

Any help/suggestions will be appreciated. I would be happy to publish my
database if/when I do complete it.

Thanks and Happy Holidays,
Aki Kumar