[Harp-L] Musselwhite and INXS/Suicide blonde

If I remember correctly, Suicide Blonde was the radio hit with some tripped out harp that everyone loved.  At the same time, Musselwhite got attention for recording with INXS.  Therefore, it was assumed by most people that Musselwhite played on the radio hit.

  Musselwhite said he did not record that song, but that it was an INXS band member.  I remember listening to the Musselwhite track, and while awesome, was inherently "Musselwhite" in style and nothing too difficult to transcribe.
  Can anyone confirm this?  Does anyone know how the harp player did the tripped out part?
  Thanks,
  Michael Rubin
  Michaelrubinharmonica.com