[Harp-L] 72 Fender Siverface Champ

I recently bought a 72 Fender Silverface Champ in excellent original condition. [picture here: http://www.davisbluesproject.com/pics/champ.gif]

The tubes (12AX7, 6V6, and 5Y3) are all RCA and I suspect they are the original tubes.  I know most harp players who buy old Fender amps change out the 12AX7 for a 12AT7 or a 12AU7.  Are there any players on this list who have experience with this particular amp?

The amp sounds great as it is, but I would like to get a little more early breakup.  What recommendations do you have about tubes and other mods?  Is there any benefit in leaving in the other old RCA tubes and changing only the 12AX7?

I will use the amp for practice and small gigs.  I play gnarly blues through a JT-30 w/Shure CM element.  Tone is more important than volume;  Hey, it's only 6 watts!

Many thanks in advance for any advice or opinions you can offer.

-Rick Davis