[Harp-L] What I got for Xmas

1) Rupert Oysler's Harmonica Repair and Modification DVD's - awesome.
Anyone that opens the hood of their harps should see this.  Answers so many
questions that come up here repetitively.  Many folks on this list are
gracious in their mod tips, but seeing Rupert do it live is "priceless" and
reinforces the verbal comments you read here.

2) Korg CA-30 Tuner - So I'm THAT far off on my 3' precision ... thanks
George, PT, and Joe for starting me down that line ... I think I'm getting a
little better already.

3) New Sp 20 in A - just to see if it was me or the harp ... mostly me.

4) Doug Puls Jam Trax CD #9 - not the greatest sound, but live audio with a
good variety of styles in different keys, and LONG tracks to jam with.

5) Muddy Waters "Hard Again" and Canned Heat "Uncanned" - thanks to Jam Camp
and harp-l for these recs.  Lots to listen to here.

6) George Jones "16 Biggest Hits" - just had to hear the original Charlie
McCoy version that Rob P covered so well on Letterman.

7) Sansa c140 MP3 player - Cool, I've now (call me a Luddite) got 20 harp
CD's I can carry around in my shirt pocket.  Currently playing -> Delbert's
"Never Been Rocked Enough".

So, watchyall'd get?
Ferd S