Re: [Harp-L] For those who live in the Bay Area...

As one who is fortunate enough to live in the Bay Area AND to play harmonica, I have BEEN to Bobby G's new joint. I sampled several different slices and I can tell you, this guy knows Pizza. Best I've had in a long time. PERFECT thin crust. And the whole while I'm hearing Jason Ricci, Gary Primich, Charlie Musselwhite, Kim Wilson and more of my heros in the background. Doesn't get better than that!

If you're anywhere near a BART station you should know that Bobby G's is only one block from the downtown Berkeley BART station - that's how I got there from S.F.

Cheers

/Greg
http://www.blowsmeaway.com
http://www.bluestateband.net