From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Robert Gaustad
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 2:59 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] For those who live in the Bay Area...

...and for those whom I met in Denver at the last SPAH, I just want you
to know that I just finally opened my pizzeria in Berkeley. It's called
Bobby G's Pizzeria.  My website for the restaurant is
www.bobbygspizzeria.com.

I want to extend to all my harp-l friends a 10% discount on food, any
time. If you live in the area or just visit the San Francisco Bay Area,
you've got a discount.  And I don't want to sound arrogant, but I think
we make some of the best pizza around.  But you'll have to try it and
let me know.  I'm really hoping I can get some east coasters to come
around so we can debate the finer points of pizza.

But, hey...harp content.  We'll soon be featuring live acoustic blues in
the restaurant and my goal is to feature my favorite instrument, the
harmonica, as much as possible.  I want to make my place a destination
for blues harmonica players.  I can't put it any plainer than that...I'm
supporting the harp in my restaurant so let's have some fun.

My limitation is that I'll only be able to have acoustic blues (once I
get past the permit process), or VERY low amplified blues.  But I think
it's perfect.  Kimball's Jazz Club is supposed to move down the street
from us (about 200') into the old UC Theater in Berkeley so I'm hoping
that will help improve the entertainment on our street.  With my
acoustic blues and their jazz club, it might kick the place up a bit.

Robert Gaustad

PS - I know I said I was supporting "blues harmonica" players...but
that's a bunch of bull.  Although our place is more of an acoustic blues
joint, I would also love to hear jazz, bluegrass, folk, and classical
harmonica being played.  I'd love to have somebody like Winslow Yerxa
come by and play harmonica...after eating a great pizza.  That would
make it a cool place.