[Harp-L] Meisterklasse 14 hole chromatic impressions

Hi All,

I am curious about the Hohner Meisterklasse 14 hole chromatic. I have two friends, Ron Kalina and Chris Bauer who play one, but I haven't run in to many other folks who have tried it. I am curious about your impressions of the instrument. How does it compare to other Hohners and other common instruments. I am not worried about how it compares to my Renny ;-). It's not for me, it's for a friend!

Michael