[Harp-L] Scatted Myths

I've been sitting on some gems for a while which feature two of my chromatic playing pals.  This one features  Michael Polesky on chromatic. I'm not playing any harp but I am singing my own vocalese lyrics based on Wardell Gray's solo on Dizzy Gillespie's "Groovin High."

  As usual follow this link to Rapidshare.  Scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for the button that says "Free" near the bottom on the right.   Click that and you'll go to another page.  Scroll down to the bottom again and wait for the animated countdown "10, 9, 8, ... etc." to count down and change to a download link.   Click that and your download will begin.   Don't worry its absolutely safe and free.

  This song is an outtake from my vocalese CD "Scatted Myths" which, after much encouragement/nagging from Randy Singer, I do plan to make available commercially later this year.  Thanks Randy!  The CD features Mike Polesky and Bill Barrett too!  But this song is all Mike Polesky who I strongly believe deserves much wider recognition as one of the best chromatic jazz players around!

  http://rapidshare.de/files/12286795/02_Groovin_High.mp3.html