[Harp-L] Re: Sam

Sorry to hear about Sam's health, I had lost touch. Probably the best gig  of
my electric career was with Sam on Drums and my former guitar player Rocky
Lawrence's band. Played at Johnny D's in Boston, he was just the consummate
professional. We did Juke, and he played some different than  the record killer
stuff on it and then asks Me, was that Ok?  I said, ah, yeah Sam, better than
ok. He said whoever is leading  that song is running the show and everyone
else follows them. He knew what  you were going to play before you did, a harp
player dreams of a drummer like  that. Not to mention he talked and recanted for
4 hours straight on the ride  home, what a life he experienced. One of the
TRUE greats, and Hash you know what  I am talking about. How's that 60 Bassman
doing, still cookin:) If I am  able and there is ever something someone wants
to do for Sam just let me know, I  will be there.
Just a follow up note on Feb 10th at Pete's Saloon, _www.petessaloon.com_
(http://www.petessaloon.com)   , I will be  there. A great player and teacher Mr.
Plodnick will also be jamming early on so  should be a heck of a night. My
surgery date is still Feb 27th unless something  changes. I am just biting the
bullet for another 26 days.