[Harp-L] Re: Shure 545S pistol grip mic question

I bought a Shure 545S pistol style mic off Ebay and have a question:

The cable that originally came with it has a screw-on connector (4 prong style) on one end and a 1/4" male jack at the other end. I have all my mics outfit with Switchcraft 332A connectors to receive guitar cords and would like this mic set-up the same way without having to do any tooling to it. Is there an adapter that will connect to the 4 hole base connector of the mic and has a threaded post at the other end so that I can screw-on one of my  Switchcraft 332A connectors (with a 1/4" female end) onto it?

Thanks in advance for the help.