[Harp-L] little lady

Welcome back to the List Jimmy Gordon . . . Jimmy has played with lot's  of
>pretty cool folks on both diatonic and chromatic, (Bonnie Rait, JJ  Cale,
>etc), probably plays mini-harps better than anyone alive (of  course, who
>else would want to), is a certified "Filisko" harmonica tech,  and is one of
>the best people on earth to spend a convivially social  evening with . . . If
>Jimmy says something about harmonica repair etc . .  . that's pretty close to
>da Gospel truth . . .

When Paul says
Jimmy  could you be the guy that rocked at Michael Polesky and David
Fairweather's  after NAMM party a few years ago on the Little Lady Harmonicas.  One of
the  most amazing performances I have ever seen.
Listening to "Come On Over" right now great music. Glad to have you  back.
Cody