[Harp-L] Chromatic's For Sale-Including very old Bill Romel customized

Hi all,

     Old school Harp-l'er from the Garply days. I trust that the old rule of monthly sales bandwidth is still in effect? If not my humble apologies.  I have a bunch of Chromatics that I'm looking to sell off. They are priced for quick sale and all are in good condition. Please contact me off-list if you're interested. I can send scans of any of the harps.
   First let me state that I'm a non-smoker and these have been stored in a non-smoking home. Here's what I have:

    Old straight-note tuned 64 Chromonica customized by Bill Romel
  The Romel was done by Bill about 3-5 years ago. He did a complete retuning and put it on a lucite comb. It is in very good shape and is one of the older models that came in the birdseye case (which I have). I think it was only used on a couple of gigs. I'd like $125.00 including shipping (Cont.USA) for it. Bill get's $80.00 for a new lucite comb these days.

  3 older (20+ years) 270 Chromonica's-Keys of C, G, & A

  The 270's are pretty old. I think the G is probably about 25 years old. The others are newer with the newest being maybe 20 years old. I'm the original owner of all of these.
  The A has had a comb crack that was repaired but otherwise they're all in great playing shape. No cases for these as they came in the old plastic cases and are long gone. I'd like $100.00 with shipping for the lot.

  The other 64 is a cross note plastic (fake wood) chromonica that came in the red plastic box (which I have). I'd like $55.00 with shipping for it.

  They all have visible wear but are pretty close to perfect in the tuning and all play well.
  I would prefer to do any transaction via paypal and you can check my feedback on ebay (seller=boogie02130) for reference.

  If you're interested in the lot of 5 I will sell them for $225.00 & shipping/paypal costs.

  Thanks for your time,
  Chris Stovall Brown
  http://users.rcn.com/drhepcat/