[Harp-L] Shure Pistol Grip (4-Pin)

Tom Ellis sold me a cord for my 545 which had a 4-pin connector on one side,
and a regular ¼? guitar jack on the other.  I still use it.  It looked like
a ?stock? item, though I?m sure he had to special order it.

Confession . .  . To test it out, Tom took me to a jam in Dallas hosted by
(List-member) the great Hash Brown on guitar (a real good harp player as
well).  They had a Bassman for harp players to plug into, which I did.
However, as I know nothing about playing through a Bassman, I made a big
mess of it; sorry about that Hash . . .

Regards,

Paul Messinger

Chapel Hill NC