Subject: Oral B Brush-Ups (was: Re: [Harp-L] Mi-T-Mist )

Tim Moyer writes in response to my:

"> Hey, I'M interested. and I'm sure  I'm not alone....anything  that
> kills germs and/or makes the harmonicas easier to   clean."

"The other day someone turned me on to Oral B  "Brush-Ups".  They come
in little disposable packages, and slip over  your finger to work
like a toothbrush, in places where you might not be  carrying a
regular toothbrush or have access to facilities.  They work  pretty
well, and I'm going to start carrying them to gigs.  We often  times
play places where we get fed (sometimes instead of paid) as part of
the deal, and I always joke that I'm going to be picking the stuff
out  of my harps later.
_http://www.oralb.com/products/product.asp_
(http://www.oralb.com/products/product.asp) ?
tid=products&sub=onthego&cid=onthego&pid=brushups
-tim
Tim  Moyer
Working Man's Harps
http://www.workingmansharps.com/";

....beat you to it, Tim <G>....I had those with me at SPAH in  August!  They
aren't bad....will make your mouth feel clean and refreshed,  but to do a good
job with 'em, you still need a modicum of privacy   ;-)    I do seem to need
a good drink of water afterwards though,  as they tend to dry out my mouth
somewhat. Not a problem since I   carry water with me wherever I go...but for
someone with dry mouth issues  playing harp, it might be a factor.

 I bought a rather large box at one of the Warehouse Clubs (and still  have a
lot left).  I just checked and have far too many so I've decided  that I
might be willing to send one out to 20 or so people who are interested in  trying
these out before buying and who contact me offlist.

Elizabeth