[Harp-L] fuse for 1968 virbolux reverb (no harp content)

Hello Guys,

Sorry to bother the list with this very limited harp content question (It
shouldn't evolve in any thread I'm sure):

My 1968 Virbolux reverb fuse is dead. I went to an electronic shop to buy a
replacement and the guys are asking me if it's a slow blow fuse or not. I no
less than nothing in electronic so I figured I'd ask you guys.
Also, since I live in the UK I'll probably try to stay away from ordering
things from remote sources. I'd rather find something in a local shop here
as long as I can describe what I want (I have the old one with me).

Thanks,

Xavier