[Harp-L] headshake-trill-tongue shake

I like doing a tongue trill but find it difficult to maintain. I wish I could just inject some tongue steroids to increase the stamina there. A player named (great tone) "Shakin-Smith" is good with holding the tongue-trill and maintaining it. With the regular old "headshake-trill" moving my head rather than the harp gives me more depth of sound. dennis p.s. I wish Rob would play NYC more often (a new yorker without a car)