[Harp-L] Recording Harp

Hi Everyone,

Here are a couple of solo harp things I have been messing around with, using GarageBand on the Mac for recording with a view to doing some acoustic duo stuff on it.

I used the built in mic on my iBook for anyone that's interested.
It has quite a good natural sound to it. All I did was add a touch of plate reverb to it.

They are in the form of a podcast so anyone with iTunes or similar can download them. I think they should play in Quicktime as well/

http://web.mac.com/kingley/iWeb/Kingley/Podcast/Podcast.html

As always any feedback on the quality of recording / playing, positive or negative is humbly accepted
(You can't grow unless you know where your going wrong and sometimes you are blind until someone shines the light for you).

Paul