[Harp-L] American Idol - Taylor Hicks

Anybody here watching American Idol?  Contestant Taylor Hicks from Birmingham, Alabama is an
outstanding singer sounding like a combination of Otis Redding, Joe Cocker and Ray Charles. If you
ask me, he's got to be considered near the top of all the auditions shown to date.

But, according to a former bandmate from Auburn College he is also an amazing harmonica player.
That wouldn't surprise me at all as he is obviously a "natural".  I was just wondering if anyone
here from that region might have heard him play harp? It's doubtful we'll see that side of him on
Idol, but who knows?