Fwd: [Harp-L] headshake - NOT a trill

In a message dated 2/4/2006 12:31:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Recently  I've been hanging out with a veteren blues
harper, and the topic of warbles  came up - I noticed he did something
different, he explained that rather  than alternating between two distinct
notes, he was playing the higher of  the two notes, and the warble was the
result of including the lower note,  cutting it off and on.

G, can u elaborate on this type of warble?  Draw notes?  Blow  notes?  Hole
#'s?  etc.  thanks.
ron