[Harp-L] A technical note on "Swingin' Easy....Hittin' Hard" from PT Gazell

Hi Lists,

 "Swingin' Easy...Hittin' Hard",   all 10 songs were played in second or cross position on Richter tuned harmonicas that are half valved. I should have put this in the liner notes...but then nobody ever accused me of thinking more than 1 measure ahead.

Thanks

PT Gazell
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.ptgazell.com