[Harp-L] online music vendor

I'm looking for an online source for alt country and folk and bluegrass recordings. Actual CD's not downloadable. In the mould of www.bluebeatmusic.com not Amazon. Thanks for any help in this direction and yes I have done a google search. I need a way to narrow the search and the personal experiences of a bunch of musical enthusiasts are a far better way to do this than a search engine. fjm p.s. if you're looking for blues r&b etc bluebeat is the king