Re: [Harp-L] re: a question

Maybe nobody talks about changing harmonicas mid song but arguably one of the top 5 solos ever played an a 10 hole diatonic harmonica uses 4 different harmonicas. Norton Buffalo's solo on Bonnie Raitt's cover of Runaway. Personally I use 2 harmonicas to play Winter Wonderland, I use a special tuning for Somewhere Over the Rainbow and I use natural and harmonic minor tunings a lot. I'll also use the occasional overblow. fjm