RE: [Harp-L] Re: a Question

There are not that many pro players on any instrument that will do
that during a show, as I said it's mostly an execise in arrogance.
BUT there are interesting moments where a few world class musicians
get together to try and trip each other up at private functions.

Howard was the entertainment at my parents house with Piano maven Jon
Weber and they were going through song after song in key upon key.
They were playing things like Have you Meet Miss Giant Steps - which
is Miss Jones over Giant Step changes in all twelve keys.  I've seen
him do things that he'll not normally do in public.

trust me he can do it.....