Re: [Harp-L] a question

Does anyone go to a gig with one diatonic harp? I'm just
wondering if anyone actually has such a goal, as opposed to a
practice/ability goal?

I have never played a gig with anything other than a c-harp. I go to school every day with only a c harp.

Playing only a c harp is not a goal, it is what I do every single day of
the week.

And I'm impressed (and that is not sarcasm). Thanks for answering the question.

The obvious question must follow. Why do you do it? Seriously.

Peace and music,
Dave