[Harp-L] Altered tunings

My mistake, I've just received an e-mail correcting my naming of the lowered B minor tuning harmonica I purchased. It is 5 limit not 19 and interestingly enough it wasn't the person who tuned the harmonica who caught the mistake it was someone else who knows enough about tuning to have written the maker to question my post. Caught, I just pretend to know a little something about harmonica tunings when in fact all I can do is hear a difference. time to read altered states all over again. Maybe I'll really understand it all the 500th time I reread it. fjm