[Harp-L] Re: XB-Melody

Tim M wrote:

jazmaan wrote:
> A large part of my frustration with the overblow thang is that a
> large part of the equation seems to be having the proper
> harmonica.

But aren't you the guy advocating the Melody Maker tuned Exxtreme
Bender?  Talk about a specialized harmonica available from a limited
source!  Anyone but Pat Missin actually building these babies?

Pat might be the only one actually making them - but anyone could do it.   The tuning is no
secret.  I have Pat make mine because he has the knowledge, ears and most of all the experience to
make each harp as responsive as possible and perfectly intoned too.   But I'm sure Brendan Power
or any of the other altered tuning customizers could make a nice XB-Melody for any paying customer
who wants one.