[Harp-L] gm mod.

Hi Paul.

I know what you mean about that wee recess between the comb and end of the
reed plates.  A solution i find is to buy wooden combs made for gm's with
slightly enlarged screw holes.    I buy combs from a guy in Italy  called Claudio
Di Simone.   The combs are not made with that  facility,but are easily
adjusted to do the job.

Ok..maybe wooden combs on your gm's is not a choice you might normally
make,but i really like them.   Hope this helps mate.    Contact me off list if
you'd like Claudio's e-mail address.

       Regards,Al.              _www.littlealprice.com_
(http://www.littlealprice.com)