Re: [Harp-L] a question

When I read Tinus' post, which ends with the question what others are afraid
of, I have to ask Tinus what he is afraid of. The closest I can gather from
his message is when he says, "Other key harps freak me out."

Anyone who has listened to any of his clips knows that he has taken his
diatonic in 'C' a very long way. In a word, he's good. I think maybe he is
just not done yet on the one harp.

I'm not afraid of you playing only one key of harp, Tinus. I'm just
wondering
how far your musical horizons would expand if you were to begin to check
out different keys. I bet a lot of ears would turn your way.

John