[Harp-L] Re:speaking from the top of the heap

been said:

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 18:13:15 -0500
From: "Dennis Fischette" <dmfischette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] a question
To: Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

He has spoken from the top of the heap, therefore it is gospel.

From: "Chris Michalek" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: tinus@xxxxxxx, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Subject: RE: [Harp-L] a question Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 15:24:45 -0600

Honestly, I think it sounds like crap. I'm not some shmuck who can't do it and in fact since I am extremely arrogant and I know that I sit on the top of the Overblow heap I feel that I have license to make such a remark.

............................okay, okay, chris michalek feely admits to his extreme arrogance , that means you can legitimately lump him into the same intellectual category as val kilmer's doc holliday in the best western ever "Tombstone" where he says, " my hypocrisy only goes so far" ...............well, of the OB crowd, to my workaday ears, chris's playing is the least offensive of bunch, by far, that one hendrix tune was awesome.

chw