[Harp-L] Next Dates for Rod and Honey's Harmonica Workshops and class summary

Hi,

We enjoyed another great Workshop from Rod and Honey on Jan. 29. I am
sending the summary under separate cover and in installments to our
students. There was a lot of material covered and it is taking more time
than I estimated. Really great stuff.

The next available dates are:

3/12 and 4/09

I know some of you were disappointed that the class filled so quickly so
here is your chance to get in.

The fees are $200 for the 4 hour workshop. The deposit required is $100 that
is sent to me and $100 cash at the time of class. Our policy for forgotten
class workshops is to retain half of the deposit and apply half to the next
workshop.

Please send your deposit noting what dates you want to participate.  If you
plan on attending both dates then your deposit would be $200 in check and
$100 in cash at the time of each workshop.

Please send your deposit made out to me:

Dennis B. Alters, MD, Inc

2125 El Camino Real, Ste. 104

Oceanside, CA, 92054

Please label in Big Letters on the envelope: FOR HARMONICA WORKSHOP this
help my secretary with the mail sorting from our professional
correspondence.

Looking forward to seeing you at the next class.

Doc

Dennis B. Alters, MD,

Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology

Diplomate, American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Neurology