[Harp-L] is harmonica your first instument ?

hello friends?
as far as i noticed the harnonica is not the first instrument to learn
music.
many of us played other insruments:
 guitar ( I do) , piano, sax etc for a long period
and harmonica is our second or third "axe"
(i do not mean here to play simultaneusly  guitar and harp on a rack.)

 it's very interesting how that "previous" instrument  influences the
player's technique and  perception of music plyed through the harmonica.