Re: [Harp-L] is harmonica your first instument ?

Hi, Alexander,

I took lessons in piano and guitar. 1 year and 6 months respectively.
But I didn't bring nothing from those lessons. The first teacher was
too bad and when learning guitar, I actually wanted to learn
harmonica, so I didn't get much out of that either.
Harmonica I started learning by myself, and it is, until today, the
only instrument that I can play basically well.
All the best,
Fernando