[Harp-L] Dennis Guenling Long Island show

As I mentioned I went to see Dennis and his fine band swing it out sat night at Paula Jeans. As expected they were hot and polished. I had two guitar players with me, one my brother has been waiting to see him and another one who knew nothing about him and both were very happy to be there. The crawfish gumbo helped. Nice job.

Required gear comment , HarpKing amp , bullit mic ... I will let Dennis comment on the element in the shell if anyone wants to know.