[Harp-L] First Instrument

Began piano at age 9, guitar at age 11. Multiple other instruments along the way (sax, flute, banjo, uke, etc). Took up harp 15 and 1/2 years ago when my son was born; began it as a replacement for cigarettes, as I wanted to quit and, being an oral sort of guy, looked for a replacement. Really liked it and got into it. Still don't smoke. Still play harp; it is now my main #2 instrument (after keyboards), having edged-out guitar a few years ago.

Rik