[Harp-L] groaners

     O.K., I can't sleep so I'm inflicting this on you
harpers :Hammer's Top Ten Ways You Can Tell If An
OB'er is out of tune (of course I don't
think anyone will top Steve Shaw's "What's a tune?"}
(1) When he pulls his Filisko into Tunemasters (a car
tune-up chain)
(2) When your six month old daughter rolls her eyes
(3) When your poodle howls the star-spangled banner
(4) When Madonna becomes your favorite singer
(5) When the reeds (4 per note) start vibrating
(6) When Bob Dylan's playing starts to sound good
(7) When your favorite sax solo becomes the one on
"Angel Baby" by
Rosie & The Originals
(8) When the sound man fires a warning shot
(9) When Van Gogh's move looks pretty tempting
(10) When he uses a chromatic for a cheese grater
                                                 Chris
"Not Exactly Dave Letterman"

    Smith