[Harp-L] Yahoo archive

I just recently activated the photo feature of this archive.  Currently
there is one photo up there.  I think you have to be a member and logged
in to view the photos.  I also added file capability and I'm thinking
about exploring the hosting of a limited set of sound files that will not
persist but be available for a period of time.  It's a clunky interface
but you get what you pay for.  Anyone who wants to send small edited jpegs
or .jpg files to me here for upload can do so.  Send them as an attachment
and I'll eventually get them up on the Yahoo site.  There is 30mb of photo
storage so I have a lot of room.  I can also create an album just for amp
pictures so if people want to create a gallery of harmonica amps you can
send those photos too.  Actually I am willing to do various subsets,
harmonica pictures, chromatics apart, whatever.  Make sure to label your
e-mail something obvious, like jpg for yahoo in the subject line. We get
thousands of e-mails in a week most of it about physical enhancements we
could be making.

fjm harp-l-listowner