Re: [Harp-L] groaners

Chris,

       Funny Stuff!....I also dug your myspace samples , always loved your work, I'm a HUGE fan,-)!!!

      Got to sign off for a few days as I won't have harp-l access in India..but I really enjoyed our THREAD last week by EVERYONE!

  OK...I'll leave y'all with a homework assignment:

  Who played the Diatonic Solo on the 1978 REMAKE hit of
  "Angel Baby" ?(Chris reminded me about this song in his top 10 list!)

  talk amongst yourselfs and I'll check in next week,-)

  PS... I actually really DUG Springsteen's Rack-Harp on the Grammy's last night (I thought I heard a 7OD so turn on your TIVO's,-))...NOT!......

  congrats to ALL the winners!..

  all the best,
  Rob Paparozzi

chris smith <harpshredder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  O.K., I can't sleep so I'm inflicting this on you
harpers :Hammer's Top Ten Ways You Can Tell If An
OB'er is out of tune (of course I don't
think anyone will top Steve Shaw's "What's a tune?"}
(7) When your favorite sax solo becomes the one on
"Angel Baby" by

 PhotoMail  - it's free and works with your Yahoo! Mail.