[Harp-L] How to post songs?

I'm going into the studio in a few weeks with my band to record some original stuff. I'm not very web page savy so was looking for suggestions on easy and/or cheap ways to post songs for folks. That is of course only if it ends up sounding good. ;-) But considering the information and encouragement I've gotten off this list it feels like a good thing to be sharing in return.

  Bill H

 Yahoo! Mail