Re: [Harp-L] How to post songs?

Take a look at soundclick.com. The free option allows you to post quite a few songs. As long as they're originals it's pretty easy. I haven't researched the subject in a couple of years, so I'm probably not up to date on what's out there.

Usual disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with them. I've used the site and have had no problems.

Hear Barrelhouse Solly on the internet--that's me

http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly

Yes, it's what everyone has been clamoring for--pictures of the cats:

http://ratemykitten.com/my/?gallery=willie_mctell

Bill Houle wrote:
I'm going into the studio in a few weeks with my band to record some original stuff. I'm not very web page savy so was looking for suggestions on easy and/or cheap ways to post songs for folks. That is of course only if it ends up sounding good. ;-) But considering the information and encouragement I've gotten off this list it feels like a good thing to be sharing in return.
Bill H