Re: [Harp-L] chromatic choice

 Chris,
How's it going, Bro? This is your prodigal student, Guy. It's great to see
you getting the props you deserve in the harp community.  In addition to
what everybody is saying about your music, I'd like to add that you're also
a very cool guy and a outstanding (and patient) teacher.  Even though I've
only sat with you 3-4 times, what I've taken from you has helped me to grow
beyond my menacing plateaus. I hope you're enjoying your run in Colorado and
I wish I could get out there to enjoy the show.  Looking forward to our next
session and blasting through the next plateau...
- Guy "insert nick-name-here" B.