[Harp-L] Re: Groove Tongue Emboucher

HI group,Friday night I got to see Ron Kalina play
here in Santa Fe,NM with a local jazz group.This guy
is one of the best jazz chromatic players out there.He
was amazing and a very approachable person. He showed
me his groove tongue emboucher and I'm wondering if
any of you know how to develop the tongue muscle to
create this emboucher or is this a genetic thing that
only some people can do.