RE: [Harp-L] overblows

Hi gang--
I say just get a Special 20 for this tune--although I think learning
chromatic is good and I use altered tunings too, this is a quick fix--just
lower the reed, no nail polish required and 5 and 6 OB are the easiest to
get.

Michael Peloquin wrote:
Let me be the first to say-
learn to play chromatic, XB40, Valved diatonic, altered tuning or some other

bastardization of YOUR instrument (Richter Diatonic) or maybe sax or
trumpet?!