Re: [Harp-L] overblows

Then no other solution remains but getting someone
bastardize the harp for you to get that lousy note.
There are a lot of harp bastardizers around who will
do it for you.
Myself, Im also bastardizing the lousy diatonic to get
something which has all goddam notes out of the box
and is not as big as the XB40 and does not sound like
a trumpet (which is a great instrument by the way). I
let you know when I am ready and all good people of
the world will have all lousy notes on their diatonic
harmonica :-)

http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm