[Harp-L] David Naiditch's cd, baby!

Here's something worth listening to, I sense Dave Naiditch doesn't visit harp-L, but his heart is here. Some of you may know him, everyone else should, I think. His impressive bio on CD-Baby, noting his ties to Sonny Terry and Cham Ber Huang, fails to also note that he's a dues-paying member of the Elmtree Blues Society...

Really: His album is wonderful, a wide-ranging demonstration of well-wrought tunes in some very different styles: http://cdbaby.com/cd/naiditch Check it out!

-Dave Fertig
Elmtree Blues Society
http://www.elmtreeblues.org/

ps: Two Elmtree Blues Jams are coming up: February 18 in West LA, California, and March 1st in Carcassonne, France. All players are welcome, the jam in West LA is invitational, so email me off-list if you'd like to attend. With me playing we need all the good harps we can find! See the Elmtree site for more info.