[Harp-L] Re: Sonny Jr Clip

Very good pick up Chris. The song earlier I did Off The Wall very
traditional style LW, with space, and longer notes. This one I just got caught  up. When
you have 5 songs to play and have been practicing all styles for 3  hours a
day this is what can happen. I had heard some pros on a live cut play  very
lethargically, with no emotion, great players, so decided I was just going  to
throw it out there one song. Too bad this was the only one on the recorder.  All
the others had space and lots more depth. The Sonny Terry stuff I worked on
presenting this show and about 3 - 4 harp players knew what was going on. My
only gig in a year, I know I couldn't do this on a regular basis. I give a lot
 of respect to the guys that put it out there every weekend or more.
Physically I  can't, so hopefully I can put out a CD that captures everything I would
like,  with some live feel to it at some points.