[Harp-L] Hello to all my old friends on Harp-L

Just a quick hello to folks I knew way back when on HarpL and
hello also to those I haven't yet met.

This is Dick Anderson, Loveland. Colorado just signed on to HarpL again
after being off line since about 1998.

I'm still playing Golden Melody and digging into Jazz Standards with the
Jamey Aebersold Books/CDs. I'm an OBer and just got a handle on
the #7 OD. (Thanks to MoJo Red whom I met at the Denver Harmonica convention)
Teaching some, and trying to play out more.

It's great to see the list flourishing and to see some familiar names, Jon Gindick,Winslow Yerxa, Chris M, Jack Ely,
Paul Davies, PT Gazell.

I hope to stay in contact and plan to meet some for the first time at SPAH Denver!!
Lurking for now, but trying to get through all of HarpL Digest daily.

dick.... dandyd55@xxxxxxxxx