Re: [Harp-L] Delta Frost (was bolt-on reeds)

It would have helped greatly if I had included the link the first time.....

http://www.harmonicasandstuff.com/shop/seydel-harmonicas/syedel-diatonic-harmonicas-harmonica/page1.html

That's a long link so you may have to cut and paste if it wraps to another line in your mail client.
Or you can just go to the website and navigate to the Seydel section and see what I mean

Larry Haston wrote:
Joe Spiers wrote:

Tim says:
"Suzuki has already moved to welded reeds on many of it's top
diatonic models, including the Promaster, and the Delta Frost they
build for Bushman."

They sure look like Suzuki to me too Tim, and I've read Fernando stating the
same thing-but where is there any proof of it? John Hall and his DF devotees
deny the allegation, but as always I'm interested in the facts out of
curiosity. Any more info appreciated....

Well, I have no proof but I thought I'd throw this into the mix. We all know Seydel makes the Bushman Soul's Voice, right? Check out this link from the Hamonicas & Stuff website, the Seydel Blues MusicMaster. Swap out the ugly green cover plates for stainless covers and it would look a lot like a Delta Frost to me.

lh