[Harp-L] Sonny Jr 410 Tone

There have been lots of questions about this amp lately - I am a happy customer. I'm not a recording artist/pro - I thought some list members like to hear what kind of tone a mere mortal gets with this marvelous amp. I've played quite a few, and I've never found a more flexible, pleasing amp than this one.

This is a video some guy shot from the balcony at a show we did recently. The audio, however, came not from that video but from a 2- track mix coming from the live sound board. Not ideal, but enough to give you a good idea. My mic is a Shure 520 controlled magnetic (my favorite with this amp) and I have one of my volume controls on there too.

http://www.blowsmeaway.com/video/too_many_drivers.mov